Ordering and terms of service
Ordering from the Cuba Solidarity Campaign Shop
- Your browser must be set to accept cookies.
- Browse through our catalogue using the category links on each page.
- Add items to your shopping basket. You can check and amend the contents of your 'Shopping cart' at any time by clicking the red 'View Cart' button top right of the webpage.
- Then order and pay using a credit/debit card. We can accept most major credit cards but not American Express.
- We currently use Nochex Ltd to process online card payments. You will receive an email from us confirming your order and also an email receipt of payment from Nochex.
- We cannot currently deliver orders of merchandise to a non-UK address, although we welcome memberships and donations from outside the UK.
- Please note that whenever possible, to protect the environment and save money, we use recyclable packaging and reuse and recycle cardboard and packaging.
- All proceeds from the Cuba Solidarity shop help fund the work of the Cuba Solidarity Campaign.
If you would prefer to order via telephone, or have any enquiries please contact 020 7490 5715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
| top |
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in UK sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
- Delivery is usually by second class Royal Mail post.
- All transactions to be in UK Sterling. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order.
- All information supplied is controlled under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
| top |
Returns and Customer Complaints
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return your goods, in the same condition as purchased, within 14 days for a full “no quibble” refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We endeavour to respond to any query as quickly as possible and will refund any money as soon as we receive the returned product.
| top |
Data Protection and Privacy
- CSC takes keeping your data secure seriously. We may share your details with trusted service providers in order to help us receive and process your order and payment. As this service is undertaken on behalf of CSC, it is done under contract, in compliance with the 1998 and 2000 Acts as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Your contact and order details will be stored securely to ensure your order is completed satisfactorily and for our records and we may contact you about special offers that may be of interest from time to time.
| top |