Due to the current coronavirus situation there may be a delay in processing your order, but we will do our best to deliver within 21 days. If at any time you wish to cancel your order please let us know. We can only accept orders for UK delivery currently. Thank you.
Ordering and terms of service
Ordering from the Cuba Solidarity Campaign Shop
- Your browser must be set to accept cookies.
- Browse through our catalogue using Store Guide using the category links on each page.
- Add items to your shopping basket. You can check and amend the contents of your 'Shopping cart' at any time by clicking the red 'View Cart' button top right of the webpage.
- Then order and pay using a credit/debit card. We can accept most major credit cards but not American Express.
- For orders of goods to be delivered to a non-UK address please contact us as you will need to be chanrged more postage.
- All profits from the Cuba Solidarity shop help fund the work of the Cuba Solidarity Campaign.
If you would prefer to order via telephone, or have any enquiries please contact 020 7490 5715.
You can email enquiries here email@example.com
| top |
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in UK sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
- All prices include postage and packaging for UK delivery only. (See Orders for delivery outside the UK below.).
- Delivery is by second class Royal Mail post.
- All transactions to be in UK Sterling. Please allow 21 days for delivery.
- Orders can only be accepted from persons 18 years or over.
- The contract for this order will be governed under United Kingdom Law.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return items in good condition within 14 days for a full "no quibble" refund. This does not affect your statutory rights
- All information supplied is controlled under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
| top |
Orders for delivery outside the UK
- All prices on this site include postage and packaging for the United Kingdom. If you want goods to be posted to an address outside of the UK you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order so that we can confirm the total price with postage and packaging for the country of destination.
| top |
Returns and Customer Complaints
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, return your goods within 14 days for a full 'no quibble" refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We endeavour to respond to any query as quickly as possible and will refund any money as soon as we receive the returned product.
| top |
Data Protection and Privacy
- All our customers transaction details remain confidential (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
- Your payment and delivery details are kept on a secure server until your order has been processed (normally within 5 days). All our customers transaction details remain confidential (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
- Your e-mail address will be added to our mailing list, so from time to time we can contact you about other special offers that may be of interest.
| top |
- Our policy is to emphasis our commitment to the customer, by providing a quick, reliable delivery service of good quality products within a safe, secure environment via the Internet.
- All our customers transaction details remain confidential (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will only use the information you give us to process your order and provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not pass on your details to any other company.
- The information collected by cookies can be used to identify you and to track your movement's around our websites, unless you modify your browser settings. Please do not be alarmed by this statement as it is a standard procedure on e-commerce websites.
- If you do not set your browser to accept cookies you will not be able to order from the site as we will not be able to read what is in your "shopping cart".
| top |